Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Broken.Paper Scissors Rock

Today we had to finish our Broken,Paper,Scissors Rock we had to watch a video and re write it in our own words and make it more interesting to read.The video was about this Rock man falling in love with this Fairy and she was Paper.Then he fell down the cliff and he saw a angry man as scissors cutting everything and anything that stand in his way they were trying to run away then they went into a dead end and paper went charging at scissors but scissors cut her in half then rock beat him up and I think he was dead here's mine.

Broken Rock,Paper Scissors

One afternoon I was just laying on the dry dirt near tremendously enormous stones under the hot parching sun. I heard beautiful singing on the same day it sounded familiar and I think I knew who it was.So I went over the rocks and looked over.It was paper the Fairy she was in the green delighted forest checking if all the flower’s were nice and colorful. At the same time she was growing more flowers everywhere so it can be nice and tidy.When I saw her I felt like my heart was filled up with joy and my heart was gonna burst with love.

When I was watching her on a rock I was gonna ask her on a date so I  jumped off the cliff but I put to much weight on the rocks so it fell on me and it made me tumble down the cliff.It felt like a colossal wave but with rocks.It was embarrassing I thought that she would never go on a date with me.But then she said
”Hey are you okay do you want some help” said paper.
Then I stuttered saying my words
”uumm bbhh douh”. 
In the distance I heard screeching So I turned around there was this crazy person coming after Paper I think it was a person?.He was cutting down everything and anything that stands in his way.

He started to get faster and faster so I grabbed Paper’s hand but I couldn’t because paper beats rock so I whispered to paper and said”Come quick that dark man is coming after you come on”That man was cutting the grass and cutting the tree 's.Paper looked back and went with rock.I grabbed her hand and  ran threw a forest and into this place that looks like Mars we ran everywhere but it was all dead ends, He caught up with us at another dead end Paper and I were petrified.

Paper whispered to me and said
”I’m sorry rock but that is my crazy ex I left him because he was being mean to me he’s probably jealous and want to get back with me but it’s okay, I can take care of it oh and by the way his name is Scissors”said Paper.Then she flew to Scissors as fast as the wind like a hurricane was coming but then!

Scissors cut her I ran over to her but Scissors came and hit me on my back,I was raging so I turned around and punched him.I upper cupped him and jumped really high like hulk.He looked at me and said to himself,”Why did I do this”said Scissors I smashed the ground I ran over to Paper I shook her to see if she was still alive.She was still breathing so I tried to pick her up but I was cracking but I didn’t care I would rather give up my life for a beautiful girl like her.I put her on a leaf when she cracking and cracking when I put her down I just died before she woke up.When she woke up she saw me and grabbed my head and said

”It would be a crying shame to let my tears go to waste”sais paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment