Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Making ends meet

For a few days I have been working on  an activity called Making ends meet. It's about having $200 and spending on breakfast, lunch and dinner and it has to last the whole week. The best thing was getting to go shopping online so when I get older I know how to do it. But I hated adding all the money up here's mine.


https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vT_pWtYVIL89f-Pg2wJlxZ5nTeg-qtBEHd8R0q3mSbNQQQ-VG2Q-zknWiVecoa3wFHFN9w0YZD2YCmX/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

4 comments:

  1. Great work Merika! I absolutely love your menu and think that this is the exact food that I would have liked to eat when I was your age!
    You have done an awesome job ensuring that you have all the ingredients that you need and adding up the total cost.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiaora Merika I absolutely love your menu and think that this is the food that I would like to eat you have down an outstanding job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very full and detailed menu Merika. You've researched the cost of everything well and reading through it all makes me very hungry! Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete