Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

MY CSA

CSA
Character
settings
Action
Soldier Image result for soldier cartoon
Hospital Image result for hospital cartoon images creepy
Screamś Image result for screams cartoon


One creepy day I was in the dark hospital alone I don't know what happened. All I can remember is that I was playing hide and go seek, so i just came into this hospital and hid from my cousins. But while I was there, I could hear a baby stomping on the stepś Then, when it was getting near the door it stopped and then it started again so then I waited for a while  then I ran for my life, but at the window I saw a man looking at me in a very creepy way. It was like he wanted to kill me… But why? when I itś off limits but when l turned back he wasn’t there but when I looked straight he was there then I was like what the hell so then I just ran and SCREAMED at the same time.

Buddy Checked by: Angie

I love how the way you wrote this horror story and next time put other words than but.

No comments:

Post a Comment