Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

A walk in the park

2 weeks ago I made a story of a walk in the park.

Aaahhh!! What is that?!

At night time on Friday the 13th I walked to a park I saw something I don’t know what it was but I wanted to see if a killer clown could be real.

As I was walking through the park, I saw something weird it was hard to see  since it was pitch black. Although in the corner of my eye I saw something move. But when I went near the tree I looked up and I could see a dark red thing going down the tree, I got a clear view the first thing that popped in my head was blood when I saw it I was scared cause you don’t know what might happened.I started  to walk all around the park I started to see a playground so then I went to it ...

… When I did I saw a  seesaw when I looked back I saw a little light.As I looked back the seesaw moved,A while after that happened I went to the light.When I went to the light I didn’t know where I was until I saw someone run to the playground.It looked like it was a killer clown so I ran after whoever it was cause I really wanted to know if a  killer clown is real.This was my dream and now i'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

But sooner or later I got a  closer view I could just see the killer clown I kept on moving forward then I kinda saw it It liked like Pennywise I told him or her to show yourself so that person did and so I grabbed my flashlight out and what do you know it is just a kid in a clown and he said,
“ Hi I don’t know where I’m can you take me back home please”

So I did but I kinda got lost myself cause my light for my car doesn’t work man I got scared from fake blood and a fake killer clown think i’ve been threw enough scary thing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment