Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Mr Pigeon

For literacy today we watched a short clip from a movie it was called Pigeon Impossible it was about this mysterious Agent and the Agent´s name was Walter he was trying to complete a mission he done one of the important things until he just had to eat his bagel.When opened up his secret case the bird attacked him.So he did not complete the mission he failed but he did save Russia from getting blown up by the Pigeon.

We had four tasks and that was to do a wanted poster what he would do next a comic strip or breaking news on daily news.I chose A wanted poster I had to make a pigeon out of shapes and everything else.I found making the pigeon hard and I found putting the words in easy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Merika I really liked your pigeon impossible wanted poster. I loved your picture of the pigeon that you made and all the other cool fonts. I rember when I was a Junior and I Watched the short movie Pigeon Impossible. I thought it was very funny. But maybe next time you could say If you thought It was fun or not and why.

    ReplyDelete