Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

Who Am I

For literacy we had to create sentences about our selves and what we think were act like.We had to do metaphors and similes.If you don´t know what metaphors mean it means not using like or as.And similes mean the same thing or the same thing as it.I found comparing my self to people challenging.The easy thing was thinking of a really good word and writing it down and making my story better here´s mine.


Guess Who?

Her eyes are as dark as the night sky with a shooting star shooting in her eyes. My Hair is as puffy as a small puffy cloud going puff. Their Gratitude is as high as you can travel to the sun. I’am as fast as Usain Bolt but not a Cheetah. I’m so strong that I could probably beat Dwayne Johnson in money in the bank on WWE. My Manners that I say to people takes them out of their box and explodes with a big smile on their face. When I get bored I Ignore what’s happening around me. I love Cheetahs and Dolphins because cheetahs are fast and Dolphins live the life in the ocean.Sometimes my patients can be good when a three toed sloth goes to move.My Birthstone is a blue stone like the sun shining onto the sea. When I want to try something that’s fun I get excited. Everyday I put my hair into a ponytail.Also my favorite video game is Fortnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment