Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Number Plate Maths

For Maths we got the chance to do  a Number plate maths. So what you have to do is pick 2 or 3 letters and put it at the front then you have to pick 4 numbers but two of the numbers have to add up to 10 and the other two can add up to any number you want. We got to make a very own when one of the teachers showed us a example. It was pretty fun because you were able to make it hard to see but you can't colour the whole thing in. But the most challenging part was trying to think of the hardest number so they can't figure it out. The easiest part was figuring out the others one because you just have to look for the tens then add it up altogether. We had a competition I had 6 points I had the most but I had to go to road patrol. Here's mine try and figure it out and say your answer in the comments.



The two that I did stands for a Country and MK stands for my initial's.

No comments:

Post a Comment