Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Word problems

For maths today we had to do division problems. The first one that I did was 48 divided by 6 that one was easy because you just have to use your times tables. That was easy because you could just use your 8 times.  You could just do 16 + 16 + 16 which equals 48. The next one that I did was 60 divided by 6 that was the easiest one. Because you could do your 6 times tables. This othjer one was also easy because itś kind of using your 11 times tables see 44 divided by 4. But another way of doing this is doing 4 circles and put little circles in to the circles until you get up to 44. The hardest thing about this was that when a question that I know comes my head just goes blank. The easiest thing was that I knew the time tables in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment