Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Fitness Results

For about three of four weeks we have been doing some test which was the, vertical jump, agility run, beep test and the 30m sprints. The results that came out was kinda better than I thought it was going to be. The vertical jump that we done on the very first lesson and im kinda surprise with my results, here it is. 

The second one that I think was on the same day we done the 30m sprints to be honest I actually think I done better than I did last year, and this is the final results.
Then the next week we done the agility run with the other class I dont even know the actual results, but one of my friends said that this was it.

Now the one we done last week was the beep test, this one if actually the most best results that I got because I had to push myself to one of the people in the top 8.


My thoughts that was in my head when doing the fitness was like. Oh my god why do I have to be put in this position, but at the same time we do need to keep fit. With my agility run I wasn´t really impressed because I dont even know but yeah.

Maybe the next time I do the test which might be at the end of the term. Im going to work harder and push my self even more, mostly the beep test.



No comments:

Post a Comment