Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Interview with Bob Kahn

So today we had to do a activity where we had to pick a inventor and interview as if we were interviewers.  So I done Bob Kahn the person that invented the Internet the thing some people can't live without. I liked the idea of doing him because nearly everyone in the world now uses his invention, and I got to see what he went through during the creation of it.

Kia Ora my name is Merika and I am here with Bob Kahn the person that invented something that nobody could live without, the internet!


So Bob tell me about yourself

……

Wow that’s amazing I just got a crazy question for you, I just got to know how did you invent internet without using internet or knowing what internet is?

…..

So how long did it take to plan and actually gather all the information to actually make the internet?

….

While going through all the hard work you’ve done did anyone help and lookout for you?

…..

Who were you inspired by when you were younger and why?

…..

Did anyone sponsor you when you released you’re invention?

……

Who was the people that believed in you even through tough times?

……

Did you have any jobs before you came up with your idea and what was it?

…..

What type of tools and equipment did you use for it?

…..

And for the last question what came first the chicken or the egg?




1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Merika. I really enjoyed reading this blog post as it sounds just like an interview that you would watch on the TV. You have given interesting information about Bob Kahn and used thoughtful questions. Keep up the great work. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete