Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Perimeter, Area, Volume and Weights

Kia Ora

So for the past 5 or 6 weeks we have been working on all four of the things written on the title, oh by the way the Weights we finished doing yesterday. So the first thing we learnt was Perimeter, at first I really struggled to do the work for it because it was hard, but now its easy, here´s an example.
So this one is a mixture of Perimeter and Area. So if you dont know I will explain what it is. SO the perimeter is where you measure the width and length, then adding the number up, then plus them all up you would have the answer. Then the area is where you times all of the numbers together I think.

So the next one is about Volume where you basically get a 3d square, and times it by the top, bottom, sides, the depth and basically everything and thats all.

So the last one is Weights that you probably already know about, I didn't really try that hard because I know that I would get really tired, and couldn't be bothered well thank you for reading my blog byeee.




1 comment:

  1. Great learning Merika. Just the sort of challenge you rise to beautifully.. good that you're finding Perimeter easy to figure out.

    ReplyDelete