Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Hurumanu 2 Counting the beat reflection

So for this term of doing Hurumanu 2 counting the beat, we've been practising how to play the recorder. I learnt the first three cords. The first one is B then the one below is a and the 3rd one is g. So that spells bag I don't remember what it means but, I learnt how to play Mary had a little lamb that one was the easiest one i could learn, And I was kinda struggling learning other songs and I was kinda surprised on how good it sounds. One of the things I want to learn about the recorder is to see what types of sounds I can make with the recorder, but one of the things I didn't like was playing fast songs because my fingers weren't fast enough to cover the cords. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Merika. I was also very surprised at how good the recorder sounded after just a few minutes of practice. How do you think you could improve the speed of your fingers when playing the recorder?

    ReplyDelete