Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

What is Resilience?

Summary 
So in the article it explains how you can get through things in tough times. And when something doesn't go as planned you don't have to give up and keep going, and to give everything a try even if you've never done something like that before.

What does resilience mean to me?
To me resilience means to me that when doing something don't say you can't do it and give it a try, and saying you can do it yourself. So that's what resilience means to me, so basically giving things a try and not giving up is what it means.

What skills do you need to show to be resilient?
To set goals and walk towards them and achieve them to build up your confidence and self-esteem

Think of a time when a challenge came along. How would you deal with it differently this time?
If a challenge came up and if I was angry I would take a few deep breaths to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment