Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Sugar

Today I have to do this activity about sugar. To see how much sugar we should be having each day, here my work.


How many teaspoons she we had each day?
The maximum of sugar you should be having is approximately 6 teaspoons for each day.

What is more healthier a fresh yummy orange or orange juice?
The healthiest is actually an orange because it only contains 1.5 teaspoons of sugar for one orange. But for a cup of orange juice it can contain 8x more sugar.

List 3 things that can happen to your body
When you have sugar it can cause you to get diabetes
When you have a drink that isn´t sugar free it causes you to eat more, but if you get one that is sugar free you will eat less.
It can cause your liver to fail or get damaged.

Thanks for reading my work bye.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I love sugar! Thanks for your research... it's telling me I need to cut back!

    ReplyDelete